With the holiday season around the corner, I've got gift ideas swirling through my brain. Here's some of my favorite picks this season, with one biased choice of our new cookbook, Ultimate Appetizer Ideabook. Each of these items are under $25, because I am trying to keep it realistic (aka budget-friendly). Sure, I'd like to suggest this gorgeous flight of raw honey varieties ($78), but a pretty awesome alternative is some hipster honey for $14 (see below). Put them all or a select few of them together in a stylish copper wire basket that's only only $8 (also below) and you've got a fantastic housewarming or newlywed gift. All product sources linked below.
Holiday Hostess Gift Guide (under $25!)
- Ultimate Appetizer Ideabook, $19.95 ( Chronicle Books | Amazon* | Barnes & Noble | Shopbop | Urban Outfitters | Paper Source | Nordstrom ) *currently on sale for $13.30! Also, you can search for a local independent bookstore that carries our book using IndieBound.
- Cherry Tomato Tea Towel, $14 ( Etsy Shop - redcruiser )
- Bourbon Cocktail Cherries, $16 ( Jack Rudy )
- Chocolate & Cinnamon Babkas, Set of 2, $24 ( Cost Plus World Market ) or similar ( Dean & Deluca Babka, $28 )
- Olive Wood Paddle Cutting Board, $24 ( West Elm )
- Christmas Tree Mason Jar Candle, $24 ( Brooklyn Candle Studio )
- Belvoir Ginger Beer Presse, $10 ( Terrain )
- Bees Knees Spicy Honey, $13.99 ( Bushwick Kitchen | Uncommon Goods)
- Moroccan Terracotta Coasters Set of 4, $19.99 ( Cost Plus World Market )
- Round Copper Basket, $7.99 ( Cost Plus World Market )
- Christmas-pattern Apron, $12.99 ( H&M )
- *also, Green Magnolia Leaf Spray, $9.99 *mostly used for graphic reasons, but if you're interested ( Jo-Ann Fabric ) or similar ( cb2 Magnolia Stem, $14.99)