- I am SO behind in my blogging. I have a ton of things to share (baked but not yet blogged) but I can't get myself to post any recent items until I've caught up on some of the older ones. It's a bad system that I need to change. I've been wanting to at least throw pictures up to keep things from getting more and more backed up, but I can't get myself to put photos up of these carefully crafted cakes and cookies without a little backstory.
- I want to redesign my website. I know how ridiculous that is because it's FINE for now and heck, I have enough on my to-do list... but I can easily get carried away in imagining what I want it to look like one day and what I want it to do... I'm just not as web design saavy in real life as my imaginary life?
- (Yeah, that's right, I just confessed I'm a saavy web designer in my rockstar fantasy life.)
- One thing I've really wanted to do is add custom social media icons my website. I was first inspired when I saw this photographer's website -- with clickable links on the footer image (see below). I wanted something like that for me. But I didn't know how. Or what. It's one of those things I don't even know how to Google. "Dear Google, how does it go like that on that lady's website???"
- Eventually, I just decided to just bake my Social Media Icons. Because that's what I do here. And now I'm blogging them. Because that's also what I'm supposed to do here.
- Then I ate them. Project complete.
Let's see that....in instant replay....